SW: Sith Confrontation 2 SW: Sith Confrontation 2

slow.

oh god did that movie drag on. it was boring, slow, unhumourous, and dull. though the sytle of the animation was light-hearted and funny, every attempt at a joke fell flat. and the most imppoootant thing was in the end the most exciting part was put in black and white, with no animation. so what pretty much happened was, i waited 5 boring minutes to see a exciting fight scene and get a half-assed black and white montage. thx.

The Legend Of Zelda:Part1 The Legend Of Zelda:Part1

question

ur movie was meh, but this question is more important, trust me it is. Where did u get those sprites?

The Legend of Zelda: Prev The Legend of Zelda: Prev

k

Seen the preview, don't make the movie.

Super Mario Sunshine 64 Super Mario Sunshine 64

bored.

Well, you tried to distance yourself away from other boring games, but I found the same bordem in your game that i find in many others. THe game itself isn't terrible, it just has so many bugs its hard to get into the game at all. First off, it seems there is a two sprite animation to anything mario does in this game, its jaggdy and not fluid. The fludd system feels sluggish(not because of computer lag) because it feels like mario has no sense of weight. Second, panning the action to the left, when the traditonal mario games pan the action right was not the best idea. The camera can't even keep up with mario if one moves him at a fast pace. Third, the fludd menu system looks awful, it looks too plain while the sprite graphics are more colorful. Overall, the game tries to acheive many ideas, but falls flat in all areas. Test your game, fix the bugs, don't zoom the camera out so far, and dont be so bold to call this a good game.

JLH & SMG Boxing JLH & SMG Boxing

Blahhh

I like cheese, who likes cheese? I LIKE CHEEEESSEEE!!! Dah dah dah na na na, he likes cheese, I like cheese!. I like to put it on your mom!! My name is Kevin, his name is Kevin, I rape your mom in heaven, oh yes he does! So go and make me a apple!
Wonder if you'll read that

B.B.Hood vs Bin Laden B.B.Hood vs Bin Laden

Here I go

I laughed, I cries, I just spilt my drink...on my shorts, damn.

The game is to easy, way to easy, just press 2 like a madman and you will win. The idea isn't that creative, but it is well executed.

Overall a good entry, and what I expected from big V.