Super Mario Sunshine 64 Super Mario Sunshine 64

bored.

Well, you tried to distance yourself away from other boring games, but I found the same bordem in your game that i find in many others. THe game itself isn't terrible, it just has so many bugs its hard to get into the game at all. First off, it seems there is a two sprite animation to anything mario does in this game, its jaggdy and not fluid. The fludd system feels sluggish(not because of computer lag) because it feels like mario has no sense of weight. Second, panning the action to the left, when the traditonal mario games pan the action right was not the best idea. The camera can't even keep up with mario if one moves him at a fast pace. Third, the fludd menu system looks awful, it looks too plain while the sprite graphics are more colorful. Overall, the game tries to acheive many ideas, but falls flat in all areas. Test your game, fix the bugs, don't zoom the camera out so far, and dont be so bold to call this a good game.

JLH & SMG Boxing JLH & SMG Boxing

Blahhh

I like cheese, who likes cheese? I LIKE CHEEEESSEEE!!! Dah dah dah na na na, he likes cheese, I like cheese!. I like to put it on your mom!! My name is Kevin, his name is Kevin, I rape your mom in heaven, oh yes he does! So go and make me a apple!
Wonder if you'll read that

B.B.Hood vs Bin Laden B.B.Hood vs Bin Laden

Here I go

I laughed, I cries, I just spilt my drink...on my shorts, damn.

The game is to easy, way to easy, just press 2 like a madman and you will win. The idea isn't that creative, but it is well executed.

Overall a good entry, and what I expected from big V.

Torture Bill Gates Torture Bill Gates

Killing Gates never gets old

I was going to stick just to Dbz reviews, but I was bored. So here it is a MysticSonGohan assassin review(cheers). Basic idea, torture Bill Gates in a variety of ways. Examples are frying pan, beating up, and of course anal torture, can't leave that out. Now the nit-picks. Gets repitious after a while and animation of course could of been better. Music? who cares not good enough to mention. Pretty good, but not the best.

The Schwarzenegger Dance The Schwarzenegger Dance

Killing Arnold will never get old

I was going to stick just to Dbz reviews, but I was bored so here it is, MysticSonGohan reviews a assassin game. Not much to it, shoot Arnold sniper or no sniper. Fun for a couple of minutes, but it gets boring after the third or fourth time, unless you really hate Arnold. It's time for the nit-picks. More options, simple enough. Shooting Arnold in the head and in the stomach is just not enough. Animation could of been better but who cares? Music gets the point across. Pretty good assassin game, but not the best.

DBZ Dress-Up Bulma DBZ Dress-Up Bulma

Horray for boobies!

This game surprised me for being as good as it was. Many, many differen't clothing styles and hair styles. Didn't know that Bulma looked so good with a mohawk, but the reason most of the reviews are good is because, yes you see her naked. The whole kibito. Nit picks time!. You ask whats wrong with boobies, noting nothing, but I wish we could see Bulma in differen't positions if you know what I mean. This is truly the best of the DBz kiss games.
Overall B-

Vegeta vs. the Universe Vegeta vs. the Universe

Vegeta Vs. my bordem

This game could of worked not just for DBZ, but many other things which I'm to lazy to talk about. The only thing that makes this game Dbz is the fact that Vegeta make a apperance in the start and the end of the game. The drawing of Vegeta was well done, but that can't save this game. Would of been fun to shoot things instead of planets and a big meteorite.

DBZ - Dress Up 18 DBZ - Dress Up 18

Another kiss game

I'm not a big hentai fan, but I know this is not hentai. This may sound gay, but the clothes are very basic and bland. Just a bunch of stupid colors. She doesn't get naked, oh no I can't see crappy drawn boobs. I hope you picked up my sarcasm beacuse I was laying it on pretty danm thick. If you want to see hentai just go to a hentai site. As for being a kiss game...well a kiss game is a kiss game and their all about the same.
Overall D+

Vegeta Dead Sexy? Vegeta Dead Sexy?

Cha La, Head Cha La!

Huge props for the author using Cha La, Head Cha La. Too bad that's all the props I'm giving him. Nit-picks! Animation is poor, no suprise there, and it's short in length. Is's not that funny, actually I didn't even smirk trough this pices of crap. To bland and to short.
Overall C-